Created by students for students, Marie’s Words applies a fun, effective, and unique approach to improve language skills. The colorful and creative illustrations and calligraphy help to visually identify words in the brain. Because visual language is so powerful, Marie’s Words’ mnemonics, or “word faces,” are essential to a fun and effective learning experience.
- Improve your SAT, ACT and GRE scores
Marie improved her score from 1790 to 2050, out of a possible 2400 points!
- Play fun word games like Picture Words and Marie’s Wordsmith
Turn hours of fun into hours of learning!
- Use for homeschooling, tutoring, classroom enhancement, and road trips
Endorsed by teachers for ages 5-years and older, Marie’s Words has seen its unique method benefit thousands of students from kindergarten to college.
- Discover how “picture words” translate well for students with alternative learning styles
Full-color graphics, blue-toned backgrounds, and phonetic pronunciations are multi-sensory features that work for dyslexic, ADHD, Asperger’s, autistic, and gifted and talented learners.
- Profit at fundraising events with our blue box of visual vocabulary flash cards
As a family business, Marie and Nick are active in the community, often giving demonstrations at schools and special events. Marie’s Words can help raise money for schools, PTAs, sports teams, communities and charities.
- Distributed world-wide, Marie’s Words is also an ESL (second-language) learning tool
Our 550 words are sold in quality retail stores across the U.S.A., Asia Pacific, online, and on digital apps.
Marie and Nick Bradvica, the young entrepreneurs who founded Marie’s Words in 2010, invite you to check out their website.